Monday, October 27, 2008

12DPO

today is 12DPO...had severe cramps Saturday and Sunday, went to the doctor who said that I have an urine infection...feeling better today..... doctor doesn't want me to test until 1st Nov..long way offffffffffffffffffffffff......................


The party on Sunday was a big hit..finally felt like people in my husbands family accepted me, and am proud that I never gave up my individuality ti fit in..

Tomorrow is Diwali.. its huge Indian festival so lot planned for that...

all of you beautiful girls out there...you may not know what Diwali is, But I still wish you a very happy Diwali..God Bless....

2 comments:

A Decade of BFNs said... Best Blogger Tips

Please tell me that you will not wiat until Nov 1st....that's like a year away lol

good luck!!!

C said... Best Blogger Tips

I want to test today, but DH wont have any of it.....tough tough life...he he