Friday, February 11, 2011

How does it feel to have saved a life?

Tuesday night M got a call from a long lost friend. The friends father in law while traveling from city P to city B had collapsed in the train. He was traveling alone. The train was to pas through our city in an hour. She asked M to please check how he was. M not only went to the train station to check on him, but got him off the train, put him on an ambulance, and got him admitted to a hospital. M stayed with him till his relatives flew down here.

M actually saved that man's life. I wonder how that feels. M simply shrugs it off.

There are times (they are more frequent now) when I want to leave M. I am having a lots of second thoughts about our marriage. But one thing I cannot take away from him. M is a great human being and I love him for that.

There is so much I need to write. About my marriage. About shit I was going through. About being an imperfect mother but I get no time. Danny naps only once in the day time, and when he does I nap along with him. He still not sleeping through the night, and this is the only way for him to get some sleep.

But thanks for checking on me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm sorry you're have a tough time with things-especially your marriage-but I hope you can sort things out in your head. Hugs.

Danelle said... Best Blogger Tips

Girl, will ring you thursday. I am run down myself and tired. Have guests here til then. Love you, chin up