This is going to be a bullet point post because a) I got a lot to share b) I am lazy!
- I am busy. With a almost 20 month old toddler it possible cannot be otherwise. But I am also busy with A (remember M's cousin brother who stays with us). He is 13 so you can imagine what I have to deal with. I am also pretty sick of my OCD when it comes to keeping the house clean. NOTE TO SELF: sweeping the house 10 times a day is STUPID, specially when you got a 20 month old!! I have started my research on dad and hope to get something done in that front soon. We'll also be launching our website on the 30th of May (more on that after the launch). The website is taking up a lot of time. I have also taken up some work from home projects. and I am super excited about doing a guest post for one of my favourite bloggers and an amazing human. So, yes..super busy but HAPPPY busy. I love earning money, hate asking others for money.
- I am in the middle of an arthritis flare up. I have learned to live with it now. I refuse to take steroids and am treating it with Ayurvedic medicine. As I said, learning to live with it.
- Danny starts school next month. Its actually play school, 3 hours everyday. Can't believe Danny will be going to school. Where is time flying. NOTE TO SELF: savour each moment before its gone.
- No news on the adoption front. MIL asked me to give away D's old swing and stroller. I was saving them for my daughter. They are a symbol of hope for me. If I give them away, I will feel like we are closing our doors. I know we can always buy new ones but for me, when we bought them, they were for D and and Aryana. Untill Aryana comes into our lives, they will stay put and take up space (as MIL said)
- Happy to have spent the last 15 days without M's granny. Not easy to stay with an 84 year old you know!
- I maybe jinxing myself but got to share this with you girls. Danny has not woken up at night for milk this week. He wakes up once still, for water (its crazy hot here). Way better then drinking formula thrice a night. Now fingers crossed that the trend continues.
- I attended a Buddhist meeting this Saturday. We sang a beautiful song there and I wanted to share it with you..here are the lyrics:
Dare to believe there's a song in your heart
Dare to believe in your dreams
Nothing can stop you from playing your part
As long as you dare to believe
Too many people hold themselves back
When they should be reaching out
Too many people on the wrong track
Led astray by a seed of doubt
We don't have to live that way
The sun is up on a brand new day
Too many people say its al-right
never seeing a need to change
too many people hiding their light
underneath a cloud of pain
We don't have to bow our heads
Lift them up sing joy instead
And there's no time like the present time
I am gonna go non stop, right now
I have got something that I know is mine...
PS: Just realized that today I completed four years of blogging! Wow!