1. I cannot make friends. I am a super friendly person, but when it comes to making friends, I just cannot! I am a loner who just loves to talk (confusing? ask my husband, he still don't know why he married me!)
2. I hate religion! I think religion is the reason behind all the hatred in this world... I just wish people will follow god and forget about religion.
3. I practiced Buddhism for 4 years but then realized that organized religion is just not for me. I cant live by rules.
4. I think the hottest guys is this world is Antonio Banderas!
5. I started smoking when I was 16 (that too in school, and I studied in an all girls school). Chain smoked for a year or so, then one day just gave up.
6. I love to dance... Put on some good music and you just cannot keep me away from the dance floor. Its becoming difficult with each passing day. I know one day, my arthritis will make it impossible for me to dance. I dread that day.
7. When I was 17, I helped my friend to run away from home as her parents where forcing her to get married. What a mess it was! we helped her get a house on rent, gave her a hair cut and helped her get a job. What happened? the police started haunting me and my family. But am mighty proud that I never spilled the beans. Sad part? they found her and she got married.
8. I am suffering from pregnancy guilt. I still don't feel like I deserve to have a baby. There are so many wonderful women out there who have faced much more then me!
9. I love my brother. So much so that I can die or kill for him. I can do anything to keep him happy.
10. I am pretty self centered! I love myself and love to talk about myself too.
Ok, now here is the Award the Nikki nominated me for
Here are the rules:
Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude.
Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.
5) XboxX (ok so HE might be a little offended by this sisterhood award, but his blog so deserves all the awards it can get!)