Thursday, November 20, 2008

hard times.............

Am I PMSing? I still have 8-10 days before the RED witch is supposed to arrive!!!

Mad mad mood swings...I had a terrible fight with hubby yesterday night... He has his Bar exams and has been busy staying up late (at his friends place) studying...I cant sleep till he comes home and he cant study at home.... I cannot survive on -6 hours of sleep... and over that my terrible mood swings..i created a huge scene at 2am!! cried buckets.... everything is OK now. Thankfully neither of of drag a fight for too long and don't sleep over an argument. But i honestly felt down in the dumps..suicidal even...felt like there is no purpose in life.. I hate PMS.... it makes me weak...aha and it also tells me that I am NOT pregnant...............................


EDIT: I just came across this quote from a blog I follow..."Holding on to the dream, until the pain of trying hurts more than the pain of letting go" so true..

0 comments: