Thursday, July 5, 2012

Back Home

This is home isn't it? This blog? This space? I was away for way to long. I thought somebody had hacked my account (whenever I tried to open my blog it said this blog has been removed) but I got it back. I have had trouble posting and commenting as I am using my phone but I came out to a cafe because I need to reconnect. I have to make this quick as I have to go pick Danny from his school.

* I finally went to see a doctor for my depression and and anxiety. The situation had become so bad that I went 5 days without eating, it was almost like my mind was trying to kill my body. I am on medication and healing.
* M cancelled our adoption process in December. He wanted to TTC. So we did. Five failed cycles later, we were supposed to start three medicated (Clomid) cycles last month. But M fell it with Epidytimis (spl?) So now I don't know where we are. We need to wait for a few months before we TTC again. But there is a fear that the infection he had might have had bad impact on his swimmers. We will see. Right now, I am in a limbo. I don't even know if I want another baby! I am so done TTC but M wants to TTC. and adoption is out till we try these three cycles. Can you imagine? I am waiting for the next 3 cycles to fail actually.
* Danny is doing great! I love him to bits. He is completely potty trained hurrayyyy.

There is so much more I want to share. Hope somebody is around.

5 comments:

Deborah said... Best Blogger Tips

Are you back for real? That would make me happy! I was actually just thinking I should remove you from my reader - glad I didn't. So glad you are healing from the depression. Maybe if M's infection affected his sperm, you can skip the TTC and move to adoption. Is that too much wishful thinking on my part?
Anyway, good luck, and please keep updating.

Jjiraffe said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm so glad to see you back: I think about you often. Glad you are receiving treatment for your depression and anxiety.

I hope we see you back more :) You've been missed...

m said... Best Blogger Tips

Here! I am here! And I've missed you. Welcome home.

urducell said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice blogger

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi there. I'm glad you got help for your depression and anxiety. I am also a depression sufferer.
Good luck to you.