Friday, October 30, 2009

MOms please help!!!

Danny never sleeps more than 2 hours at a time..EVER!!! he constantly is twisting and turning and groaning in his sleep. His ped says it's gas and that he'll outgrow it. It breaks my heart to watch him try to sleep (not to mention that I'm getting NO sleep whatsoever!). I'm at my wits end as to what to do to help him. he doesn't eat enough to sleep any longer and I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else's baby? he wakes himself at LEAST 20 times an hour due to the gas pains. It's so horrible! Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Cyndi W said... Best Blogger Tips

Chhandita, The first thing you need to do is take a DEEP breath and relax. Everything is O.K. and I'll bet your little Danny is just fine. He probably just needs a little bit of gas medicine. I know they sell an infant version of it here in the US. I'm not sure what they have were you are ask at your pharmacy, or better yet ask your pediatrician.

Charlotte said... Best Blogger Tips

sometimes warm blankets like just out of the dryer, help to soothe baby bellies. warm it and wrap it around him across the belly and around his back...try swaddling him, too. Also, sometime moving their legs in the motion like they are peddling a bike, and gently pressing their kness upwards toward thewir belly helps, too. Deep breath, Mama. It will get better!