Saturday, July 2, 2011

Here's what happened

I packed my bags and left for my freinds thursday evening. Friday morning I got one way ticket to Delhi. M didnt call me till Friday afternoon. I think that's when it him that I a dead serious this time. It was no empty threat. He asked me to meet him 'to talk things out'. I told him I was done talking it out. Don't get me wrong. I know I have issues with myself that I AM dealing with. But we also have issues whish we as couple need to work on. He insisted that I meet him. I went ahead and did that.

To sum up, he agrees that we need things to change. He doesn't want us to go our separate ways. He himself suggested that we seek counseling as a couple. My ticket is for 20th July. He promises things will change before that. I am still at my friend's place. Will return tomorrow. I am not canceling my ticket. not yet.

9 comments:

a field of dreams said... Best Blogger Tips

I hope you can work these issues with your marriage. At least he was the one to recommend the counselling.

Tippy said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm sorry you are going through this, C, but I hope that your actions will help make both of you happier, however it is that that happens. Sometimes you have to take drastic actions to make thing better. Thinking of you.

knitting vixen said... Best Blogger Tips

belated ICLW comment (see grovelling apology on my blog!

A heavy post from you. I really hope things will work out for the three of you. I may pop over from time to time to check if you don't mind.

I hope you don't need to use that ticket (cyber hug).

C said... Best Blogger Tips

@a field of dreams Yes..I am praying for things to work out now...

C said... Best Blogger Tips

@Tippy Yes, I needed to do something BIG to grab his attention. Fingers crossed.

C said... Best Blogger Tips

@knitting vixen The more the merrier! Thanks for dropping by

Aisha said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh C,
This must be so indescribably painful. . . I hope whatever happens You get peace. I only know you thru your words but I can tell you have struggled with this for some time and that you have a good head on ur shoulders. You will do the right thing for you and your son. Praying for peace and clarity in this difficult time.

St Elsewhere said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh, this must be very hard.

Please take it easy.

It's the 7th today, hopefully some breakthrough has happened?

hapi said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi C, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!